SHOWS: CIFF RUNWAY
First introduced in February 2017 under the name CIFF SHOWSCENE, the highly curated runway concept originally conceived to offer emerging talent a cost-effective way to produce individual runway shows, will be known going forward as CIFF RUNWAY.
Previous runway shows have included; Martin Asbjørn, Tonsure, Halo, Han Kjøbenhavn and Muf10 amongst others.
By combining CIFF’s considerable physical infrastructure with its vast network of experts, buyers, press and influencers, CIFF RUNWAY is able to deliver sleek, highly personal presentations at a fraction of the cost. CIFF RUNWAY thereby offers each designer the opportunity to create their own unique universe in which to unveil their collections. In light of the last season’s outstanding success of the concept.
CIFF To Unveil Ambitious Expansion of Runway Concept for its 50th Edition.
Copenhagen International Fashion Fair will unveil an ambitious expansion of its innovative runway concept for the FW18-19 season taking place 31 Jan to 2 Feb 2018.
CIFF RUNWAY offers:
In addition to the current services which include: Production infrastructure required to produce a runway show including sound, lighting and technical support. Fully furnished backstage area including clothing racks, mirrors, tables, chairs, hair and makeup stations, professional steamer, iron with board, backstage area equipped with an intercom system connected to FOH and a video monitor showing the runway, seating and assisting in securing hair & makeup team sponsorship if needed. CIFF RUNWAY will now also offer:
1. Multiple runways to enable designers to create complex universes;
2. Extensive setup services;
3. Enhanced press and VIP lounges;
4. Complimentary upload of all runway images, lookbooks and press material on a specially designated press page on CIFF's website;
5. CIFF and its international and global press office will co-host dinners and or press events with the individual brands that are accepted/approved for the runway (support) programme;
6. International press days in Paris - London - LA in advance of the shows for qualified brands.
7. An international panel of key industry personalities will work closely with CIFF's creative director to review applicants.